Friday, March 20, 2015

Refreshed


A much needed break did my psyche a world of good.


There's nothing like going from mountains of snow to a warm tropical environment to refresh ones perspective.


The moon was setting as we were waiting for take off.


It wasn't long before I was looking down on the snowy patchwork quilt covering New England.


With all my obligations met and no deadlines looming, I'm back in the studio working on ideas for my next project. My grand-pups Oscar and Ruby will be spending the weekend with me so they'll keep me company.   


So today, even though they're predicting snow, the storm will pass and spring will come. Mentally, it's the perfect day to shake off winter's cobwebs and start fresh. Someone once said that Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. So today, I'll whistle while I work.


No comments:

Post a Comment